Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hot Japanese college girl, Maya Sakura


Maya Sakura


Website: www.MayaSakura.com
Ethnicity: Japanese
Height: 5 ft. 7 in.
Weight: 114 lbs.
Stats: 34C-23-34

Slutty college girl, Maya Sakura, is alluring Japanese masterpiece of beauty. This sexy Asian girl has golden brown skin that is sculpted around a gracefully tender body. Her heavenly smile and gorgeous eyes will bring you in, and her succulent body will keep you begging for more.

Read more on Maya Sakura at Asian Sex Gazette: I am in a relationship with a guy. And yes, the Bi thing is true. I don't think there was ever any one moment where I realized this, I have always appreciated attractive men and women. As for experiences, I never really did anything until I moved to America. I generally prefer men, but women are...(Read More!)





No comments:

Post a Comment